Room Assignment for Marine Deck Officers:
(Click link below for your room assignments)
- Marine Deck Officers - Master Mariner (Complete)
- Marine Deck Officers - Master Mariner (Removal)
- Marine Deck Officers - Chief Mate (Complete)
- Marine Deck Officers - Chief Mate (Removal)
- Marine Deck Officers - O.I.C. (Complete)
- Marine Deck Officers - O.I.C. (Removal)
1. Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
2. Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
3. CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. 4. Wear the prescribed dress code. Shown below are the room assignments of examinees for a particular licensure examination.
You can also view here the Board Exam Results of the July 2012 Marine Deck Officers Board Exam once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission.Keep updated by "LIKING" us on Facebook or TWEET and GOOGLE +1 for free updates
images retrieved from:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Protect-Marine-Deck-and-Engine-Officers-Of-the-Phils-Inc/209512145738598