The Professional Regulation Commission announces that the schedule of registration for September 2011 LET board passers is on November 28 to December 20, 2011 and onward. This announcement is for Lucena Testing Center board passers.
The Requirements for Registration are the following:
- 3 pcs. passport size colored picture in white background with complete name tag (Last Name, First Name, Middle Name) e.g. GAGALAC, ARNEL ROSARIA
- 1 pc. 1 x 1 colored picture in white background (same shot)
- Community Tax Certificate (Cedula)
- Payment: Registration Fee - Php 600 / Annual Fee - Php 450.00
- Metered documentary Stamp
Step in Registration:
- Present NOTICE OF ADMISSION / APPLICATION STUB or any VALID ID at window 8 (for verification of rating) to secure OATH FORM.
- Check your NAME and DATE BIRTH from your verification slip, let us know if there is any discrepancy.
- Fill-out the oath form properly.
- Pay annual fee / registration fee in window 17;
- Secure documentary stamp the Customer Service Center.
- Pay OATH TAKING TICKET at PRB Representative
- Submit the properly filled-out OATH FORM at window 11.
- Wait to be called at window 9 for the registration proper.
- After registration, receive your claim slip. ( Check the presence of the following - registration number and date serial number)
10. Secure ACTION SHEET from the guard.
11. Pay certification at window 17 (Php 75.00 per copy)
12. Secure documentary stamp the Customer Service Center.
13. Submit action sheet, official receipt, & photocopied verification slip and claim stub at window 7.
NOTE: Please bring your Notice of Admission / Application Stub for verification.
OATH TAKING SCHEDULE:
Oath taking will be held on 9 A.M., December 21, 2011, and the venue: to be announces later. Attire should be Smart casual / Semi-dress / Sunday Dress.
Please visit Philboardresults.blogspot.com time to time for more details and updates from PRC for Licensure Examination for Teacher (LET).
Keep updated by "LIKING" us on Facebook or TWEET and GOOGLE +1 for free updates