Deadline of filing of application is until July 12, 2013
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises two (2) TO three (3) working days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30am on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual,late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
- Male Examinees - White polo shirts or T-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female Examinees - White blouses or T-shirt with collar
- Notice of Admission
- Application's Stub
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Non-Programmable Calculators (refer to list on the Examinees Guide).
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, protable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
- NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
To view the complete copy of July 2013 Agriculturists Licensure Examination Announcement Click here
Please visit philboardresults.blogspot.com time to time for more details and updates from PRC this coming July 2013 Agriculturists Licensure Examination.
You can also view here the Room Assignment and Board Exam Results of the July 2013 Agriculturists Board Exam once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission.
Keep updated by "LIKING" us on Facebook or TWEET and GOOGLE +1 for free updates