The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announce the list of examinees room assignments in the November 2016 Nursing Licensure Examination (NLE) also known as Nurses Board Exam.
PRC and Professional Regulatory Board of Nursing will administer the NLE on November 26 & 27, 2016 in the following cities:
- Cagayan de Oro
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises and at the PRC website (www.prc.gov.ph) four to five working days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30am on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted.
- Male Examinees - Clinical Uniform with white shoes and white socks but without nameplate, school insignia/logo and pin or School Uniform
- Female Examinees - Clinical Uniform with white shoes and white socks but without nameplate, school insignia/logo and pin or School Uniform
- Pregnant Female -White Clinical Scrub Suit
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No.1 or No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Non-Programmable Calculators
- The following are Prohibited inside the examination premises/rooms.
- "Bringing inside the examination room of the following: books, notes, review materials and other printed materials containing principles or excerpts thereof, coded data/information/formula which are relevant to or connected with the examination subject, programmable calculators, cellular phones, beepers, portable computers or other similar gadgets/devices. The act shall be considered cheating and / or act of dishonesty and shall be a ground for the cancellation of your examination papers and suspension or debarment from future licensure examinations." (PRC Resolution No. 463 dated November 27, 1996)
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission.
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
Please always visit philboardresults.blogspot.com for more updates in November 2016 Nursing board exam.
Keep updated by "LIKING" us on Facebook or TWEET and GOOGLE +1 for free updates