The said examination will be held on September 12 & 13, 2015 in selected testing centers nationwide:
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises one to two days before the examination. Bring your NOTICE OF ADMISSION when you verify your School/building assignment. Visit you school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 a.m. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination Fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear their school uniform per Res. No. 311 dated May 18, 1994.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No.2)
- Ballpen with BLACK INK ONLY
- One (1) piece Long Brown Envelope
- One (1) piece Long Transparent (non-colored) Plastic Envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Non-programmable Calculator (refer to list on the Examinees Guide).
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms.
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computer or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kinds (ladies bag and shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program.
- Read carefully and follow the instructions on your Notice of Admission and Examination Kit.
NOTE: PRC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROHIBITED ITEMS THAT WILL BE LOST.
Please visit philboardresults.blogspot.com time to time for more details and updates from PRC for September 2015 Medical Technologists Licensure Examination.
You can also view here Board Exam Results of the September 2015 Medical Technologists (Medtech) Board Exam once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission.
To keep updated please "LIKING" us on Facebook or follow us via Twitter to receive free updates news from us.