Regulatory Board of Nutrition and Dietetics and PRC announces that the list of room assignments in the August 2015 Nutritionist-Dietitians Licensure Examination also known as August 2015 Nutritionist Dietitians Board Exam is posted here.
This year Nutritionist Dietitians exam cover the following topics: Nutritional Biochemistry and Clinical Dietetics (35%), Community and Public Health Nutirtion (30%) and Foods and Food Service Systems (35%) with total of 100%.
General Instructions for Examinees:
- Your school/building assignments will be posted at the PRC premises two or three working days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit you school/building assignments prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted.
- Examinees are required to wear their school uniform per Resolution No. 311 Dated May 18, 1994.
- Bring the Following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuable and other allowed items)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms.
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula.
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache' case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aids not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
NOTE: PRC WILL NOT BE ANSWERABLE FOR PROHIBITED ITEMS THAT WILL BE LOST.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and Examination Guide.
Please visit philboardresults.blogspot.com time to time for more details and updates for August 2015 Nutritionist-Dietitians Licensure Examination.
You can also view here the Board Exam Results of the August 2015 Nutritionist-Dietitians Board Exam once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission.
Keep updated by "LIKING" us on Facebook or TWEET and GOOGLE +1 for free updates