The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that the schedule of Special Licensure Board Examination (SPLBE) will be conducted on October 3, 4 and 5, 2014 in the Middle East (Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates, Doha - Qatar, Riyadh & Jeddah - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The testing centers and licensure board examinations are as follow:
1. Abu Dhabi, UAE
2. Doha, Qatar
3. Riyadh, KSA
4. Jeddah, KSA
2. Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
3. Civil Engineers
4. Dentists (Written)
5. Electronics Engineers & Electronics Technicians
6. Master Plumbers
7. Mechanical Engineers
9. Registered Electrical Engineers & Registered Master Electricians
10. Professional Teachers
Applicants may file their applications via this link On-line Application System (OAS) or which can be accessed at PRC website.
Upon submission of the application for licensure examinations via OAS the following documents are to be submitted by the applicants to the Philippine Overseas Labor Offices (POLOs) at the respective Embassies/Consulates until Tuesday, July 15, 2014. (NOTE: Requirements can be browsed at this link in the official website of PRC)
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records (with or without scanned picture and remarks "For Board Examination Purposes Only")
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Four (4) passport size pictures
In addition to the basic documents, applicants must also submit the following to the Professional Regulatory Board (PRB) - Specific Original Documents
- Accomplished Logbook for Diversified Experience for local experience (certified by mentor-architect) and/or Certificate of Related Work Experience for overseas experience signed y the employer for a minimum of 3,840 hours. Scanned copies shall be submitted through e-mail to the Board of Architecture for conditional approval.
- Updated PRC ID of Mentor, PTR, IAPOA and
- Affidavit must be signed and sealed by Architect-mentor
- Certificate of experience on prescribed form (PRC Form No. 104), certified and signed by REE/RME/PEE and Certification from the Company.
- Certificate of Completion for refresher course if applicable. Repeaters shall submit proof of most recent exams taken (NOA, OR)
- First Timer:
- BSN graduates under CMO No.14 S 2009- Certificate of Undertaking signed by the Dean and Registrar, duly notarized.
- BSN graduates under CMO No.30 S 2001-original copy of the Summary of Related Learning Experience (RLE) and original copy of the OR-DR cases in the new format.
- Basic Documents.
- If applicant had not taken the Dentist Licensure Examination for five years and up – 6-month Refresher Course Certificate
- If applicant had failed for three times – 6-month Refresher Course Certificate
- For licensed or graduates of BSCE, BS Architecture, BSME, BS Sanitary Engineering and BS Mining Engineering – Transcript of Records and Photocopy of Valid Passport
- For Registered Electrical Engineers (REE) or graduate of BS Electrical Engineering – 5 years of experience as Master Plumbers, Transcript of Records, Photocopy of REE if Registered Electrical Engineer
- For High School Graduates – 5 years of experience as Master Plumber, High School Diploma and Photocopy of Valid Passport
Payments of examination fees shall be remitted by the applicants/examinees through the designated Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) Overseas Remittance Offices (OROs).
To view the complete copy of Special Professional Licensure Board Examinations (SPLBE) for OFW's Announcement Click here
Please visit philboardresults.blogspot.com time to time for more details and updates from PRC October 2014 Special Professional Licensure Board Examinations (SPLBE) for OFW's .
You can also view here the Board Exam Results of October 2014 Special Professional Licensure Board Examinations (SPLBE) for OFW's Board Exam once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission.
Keep updated by "LIKING" us on Facebook or TWEET and GOOGLE +1 for free updates