The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that the examinees who passed the October 2013 Special Professional Licensure Board Examination (SPLBE) in Middle East for Architects, Certified Public Accountant, Civil Engineers, Registered Electrical Engineers and Registered Master Electricians, Electronics Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Nurses for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) is posted here.
The said SPLBE was held last October 15, 16 and 17, 2013 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Jeddah and Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and in Doha, Qatar testing centers.
Link to list of Passers, topnotchers, top performing and performance of the schools in different licensure examinations:
- Architects Licensure Examination (ALE)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Licensure Examination
- Civil Engineers (CE) Licensure Examination
- Registered Electrical Engineers (REE) & Registered Master Electricians (RME) Board Exam
- Electronics Engineers (EE) Licensure Examination
- Mechanical Engineers (ME) Licensure Examination
- Nursing Licensure Examination (NLE)
Please visit philboardresults.blogspot.com time to time for more details and updates from PRC October 2013 Special Professional Licensure Board Examinations (SPLBE) for OFW's.