Deadline of filing of application is until May 20, 2013
Schedule and Program of examination:
DATE AND TIME
FRIDAY, JUNE 7, 2013
7:00 A.M. – 7:45 A.M
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND FILING UP OF FORMS
8:00 A.M. – 1:0 P.M.
HISTORY AND THEORY OF ARCHITECTURE; PRINCIPLES OF PLANNING; ARCHITECTURE PRACTICE
2:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M.
UTILITIES SYSTEMS / STRUCTURAL CONCEPTUALIZATION / BUILDING MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION
SUNDAY, JUNE 9, 2013
8:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN AND SITE PLANNING
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises one to two working days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30am on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual,late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of absent examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
- Male Examinees - White polo shirts or T-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female Examinees - White blouses or T-shirt with collar
- Notice of Admission
- Application's Stub
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Non-Programmable Calculators (refer to list on the Examinees Guide).
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, protable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
- On the second day (June 9, 2013), every candidate is required to bring to the examination room architect scales (English and Metric Scales), 30 x 60 and 45 degree triangles, protractors, calculators, pencils, drawing pens, erasers, graphed paper and other tools for sketching purposes.
- Download copy of Rules VII and VIII of the 2004 Revised IRR of P.D. No. 1096 "1977 National Building Code of the Philppines (NBCP)
- Free download only from the Latest Publication Section of PRBoA Website.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination rooms, borrow anything or communicate with one another on any subject matter. Every candidate is required to bring his/her lunch and or supply (placed inside transparent/plastic bags) with him/her during examination. No foo of any kind carried by any persons intended for any candidate during the progress of the examination shall be entertained by watchers or recieved by any candidate.
To view the complete copy of June 2013 Architect Licensure Examination Announcement Click here
Please visit philboardresults.blogspot.com time to time for more details and updates from PRC this coming June 2013 Architect Licensure Examination.
You can also view here the Room Assignment and Board Exam Results of the June 2013 Architects Board Exam once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission.
Keep updated by "LIKING" us on Facebook or TWEET and GOOGLE +1 for free updates