The Professional Regulatory Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy announces that the program of the February 2013 Occupational Therapist (OT) Licensure Examination also known as February 2013 Occupational Therapist Board Exam to be held in cities of Manila, and Cebu on February 3 - 4, 2013. This program is officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
According to PRC the deadline of filling of application of the said examination is until January 18, 2013.
Program of January 2013 Occupational Therapist Licensure Examination:
DATE AND TIME
SUNDAY,FEBRUARY 3, 2012
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
General Instructions and Filing-up of Forms
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Anatomy, Kinesiology and Physiology
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
General Medical and Surgical Conditions
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2012
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Occupational Therapy Applications, Programs, Organization and Administration in Rehabilitation Psychosocial Dysfunction, Physical Disabilities
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises one to two working days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30am on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination Fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear their school uniforms.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Books, notes, review materials and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS.
- Cellular phones, beepers, portable computers or other similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attaché case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and Examines Kit.
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
To view the complete copy of February 2013 Occupational Therapist (OT) Licensure Examination Announcement Click here
Please visit philboardresults.blogspot.com time to time for more details and updates from PRC this coming February 2013 Occupational Therapist (OT) Licensure Examination.
You can also view here the Room Assignment and Board Exam Results of the February 2013 Occupational Therapist (OT) Board Exam once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission.
Keep updated by "LIKING" us on Facebook or TWEET and GOOGLE +1 for free updates